Our market information booth is open every market day. Visit our volunteer-run information booth to:
- Ask questions
- Give feedback
- Donate to the market
- Get market tokens
- Sign up for our volunteer list or newsletter
- And more!
Visit the information booth for market tokens. RBFM has the following currencies:
- Credit/Debit Tokens: While most vendors accept card transactions, some do not. You can use your credit card, debit card, or Apple/Google pay to receive market tokens that can be used as cash at all vendor booths.
- SNAP Tokens: Use your Oregon Trail card SNAP funds to purchase SNAP tokens that can be used at all vendor booths for SNAP-eligible products. SNAP shoppers can also receive Double Up Food Bucks of up to $20 per day! Our knowledgeable market volunteers can help you find vendors with the products you need.
- EBT Cash Tokens: Trade EBT Cash for tokens.
- Farm Direct Vouchers can be used at our market at participating farm vendors. Check in with the info booth for more info.
Kids Education Booth
Be sure to visit the kids education booth! Every week our amazing education booth volunteers create educational and fun activities for kids of all ages. There is something new to learn about food every week!
Pets are allowed at our market, but must be leashed. Please pickup after your pets.
The market is located in the parking lot of Mannahouse church which has ample parking for shoppers, vendors, and musicians. Restrooms are available in Mannahouse church.
The market is located in a parking lot with flat pavement. Bathrooms have handicap accessible stalls and a changing table.